
I think these guys enjoyed their first visit to Chucky Cheese, to celebrate Sera's and Emerson's birthdays!

Sera's Jungley zebra cake was cooler inside than out

Emerson's monster cake
Monsters leave lots to the imagination--I had so much fun making this!

It was warm enough to go sledding, so sledding we went!

These guys burned some serious energy

They don't stay outside as long, but these guys enjoyed the warmer weather too

So far I think these guys have made and wrecked about 20 identical snowmen this winter

Another week I took Addy and her friend Lexi sledding

Hot cocoa with the girls at the Chapters' Starbucks
Next came the birthday parties:

Blowing out the candles on her jungle cupcakes (tigers, giraffes, and zebras)

Happy Birthday, Sera!

Ready for his party (more little monsters--I highly recommend the monster theme)

Happy Birthday, Emerson!
What do we do inside all day? Here's what:

If only he'd be so gallant all the time
1 comment:
That is the coolest monster cake I've ever seen! Very creative!
Post a Comment