
Addy's Birthday Dinner at A&W

There's something about little girls in pink leotards that I can't get enough of



Joy School!! I love the basement area that I've set up for it.
Four boys, most barely 3 . . . yeah, we skip some stuff . . .

Happy Birthday, Addy!

A Fairy Tale Adventure at Saskatchewan Government House

Making Crowns

The "Once Upon a Time . . ." Room

Brave Knights . . .

. . . and Fair Ladies at a fabulous Victorian Tea
3 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! I think that cake is so cute.
Don't you just love being a mini van mama. It's crazy but worth it. Mmmm those A&W floats look so good. We don't even have one of those here. No fair!
Hahaha--let me remind you, Nicole, that we don't even have a TARGET here, so you have the better end of the deal!! :)
Post a Comment