So school started at the end of August. I can't rule out the possibility that the kids were excited.


This one is in THIRD GRADE!!! So far his teacher has been great (she's a former arts and music teacher, which gives her points in our book). He misses being in the same class as one of his best friends, Justin, but manages to catch up enough over wall-ball at recess to survive.

And Addy's off to a fantastic start. She has M. Dube, who is one of my favorite teachers EVER. He's already noticed her art skills and gives her plenty of time to illustrate her journal entries, besides which he CRACKS THE CLASS UP at every opportunity and gives lots of extra recesses. The man knows how to teach first grade, I tell you.
And they both enjoy being back at Ecole Massey, which finally got some much-needed paint, along with a new principal (I was sorry to see Mme. Anderson go, but I like the new one--whose name escapes me at the moment--quite well). I think they'll both have a wonderful year!
4 comments:
Oh the days of being excited to go to school....I have some vague memories of that. Those two are adorable!
I laughed out loud - excited doesn't seem to BEGIN to describe their enthusiasm...and how is mama doing with them gone???
holy cow they are so big....and so neat to know that they love and doing good in school..
Those poor kids sure look like they are REALLY going to miss you all day.
I wish kids got that excited about their chores.
Post a Comment