My apologies for my alliteration addiction--I should probably see someone about that.
Right. So, not that much actually happened this month. Theo and Addy started indoor soccer to stay warm, now that the temperatures are plunging. Emerson and Sera are pretty much just trooping around to playgroups and stores with me (not Christmas shopping, thankfully—I managed to get that done early for once in my life). We’re building up a nice supply of Christmas decorations, as I’ve been taking Theo to an awesome Christmas craft time at the library each week, and Addy has been attending a different Christmas craft class at the local arts center—I might be able to make it through the holidays without even braving our somewhat disorganized storage room!
Aside from that, here are some ups and downs and a few pictures. The Christmas cards are pretty much ready to go, so if you’ve moved, make sure we have your new address!
6 comments:
I love the pictures. It is fun to see how the kids are growing. My congrats to Theo. Way to go!
So cute! I love the ups & downs! One of these days (fingers crossed) I will have adorable children for ups & downs! Love the updates!
Hey will you send me your new address? Love the ups and downs post. Very cute! I can't believe he earned skates by baking. He must be a much harder worker than my son!
Hey Brittani and fam, who are so cute. this is Lindsay and Sam Eyre fam. We want to send you a Christmas card and don't have your new address. Could you send it to lindsayeyre@gmail.com?
thanks so much
we love you!
Wow Brittani, these pictures are spectacular! Another great photographer in the family! I've got to have Eli help me figure out how to get notified when you post on your blog.
We're sorry to have the Christmas party without you this year. I'll never forget your creative salad dressing last year. You'll be sorely missed. Merry Christmas!
Man, I could eat that Emerson right up! What a hoot?! Sure love you guys and miss you. Sorry I didn't call you back last Sunday..I will for sure call you this Sunday though!
Post a Comment