I am proud that I spent the final days of this campaign making phone calls to get out the vote for Barack Obama. And I'm proud that my home state, Ohio, pitched it's support behind him this time. YES WE CAN!!!
I have to give you props for sharing your thoughts on the elections when most of your family members disagree with you. I also admire how educated you are about what you believe in. You can never be too educated!
3 comments:
I love your family picture in your header.
I have to give you props for sharing your thoughts on the elections when most of your family members disagree with you. I also admire how educated you are about what you believe in. You can never be too educated!
Thanks Nicole! You might be surprised how many of my family members I've wooed to "the dark side." Bwahahaha!
And I totally respect John McCain, even if I didn't vote for him. Yay for voting!
So glad you hae a blog! You have a beautiful family....I will hopefully start mine soon! (sigh)
Post a Comment