| I came downstairs one day to find Cora nestled into this cute little nest. |
| I love the creativity that comes out during the summer--I believe this is a synthesis of Mary Poppins and Nanny McPhee |
| And here we have our resident rapper |
| Steam and Tractor parade |
| Asher had an awesome week at scout camp out in southern Utah--here's the crew before they left |
| Pool days! |
| I love the peacocks that wander around our neighborhood pool |
| Steam and tractor show |
| Del Mar Fair pie-eating contest |
| Steampunk crusaders |
| Addy and I at the "flea circus" |
![]() |
| Dinner at Casa de Bandini before Harry Connick |
![]() |
| Loved hearing Harry Connick Jr. live--he put on an amazing show |
| Vacation bible school--Addy's group |
| Asher with his group |
| I think I somehow missed getting a photo with Sera, but there's Emer in the back |
![]() |
| Addy and Emerson got to attend "Apple Camps"--learning to work with Apple technologies |
![]() |
| Emerson and his friend Jack made a pretty cool movie |
![]() |
| Cora loves being at the beach more than pretty much anywhere else--it's her happy place |
![]() |
| It's a happy place for all of us! |






No comments:
Post a Comment