Friday, February 28, 2014

Fitting It All Together

My date with this Cutie to the Lego Movie: Everything is Awesome!

Meanwhile Aaron had these beauties on his arms for the Daddy-Daughter Dance--lucky man!

Not sure what I'd do without this lovely to help out around here

She made these fantastic cookies for us for Valentine's Day

Can't ask for a better way to get to school in February--meanwhile their friends in Indiana have snow days coming out their ears!

Sera's school outfits are my fave. She also loves wearing her hair in pig-tails these days.

 We snagged some tickets to American Idol--I finally got to see Harry Connick Jr. (though he ended up playing on the show the next week)



Ha! Never thought I'd have my kids in karate--but they love it!

Emerson's one-month-late birthday party

Pirates of the Caribbean!

On their pirate ship

Searching for treasure

Treasure found!


Aaaand more beach

Beaches are the best

Love the sound of the waves

The only three who will pose for pictures for me these days

Sea foam between my toes--best feeling in the world!

No comments: