Friday, January 31, 2014

A Life Up-ended

On the road--hotel pools are a nice break from driving

The only stop I managed to talk Aaron into: the Gateway Arch

We did have fun!


We even celebrated New Year's Eve in Oklahoma City

Sera's and Emerson's birthday celebration at Medieval Times


What's not to love about eating with your fingers and watching some jousting?

Sera's birthday crackers in an empty house

But hey, beach!

Better sanded in than snowed in in Indiana, right? (our city was hit with terrible weather right after we left and it hasn't let up yet)

Finally got these kids started at school--outside hallways in January!

Emerson stayed loyal to Indiana, though

This girl is nearly to the end of her elementary school career


And I would have gotten a better picture of this one if he had tried even a little. He was so annoyed that I was taking a picture at all.


Visit to Old Town in San Diego

The old Wells Fargo stagecoach--Aaron even sang us a song about it


No comments: