I'm proud to report that my kids apparently all like school as much as I did. I love all the personality that comes out with each progressive year. Also note the side window on each of these. Sera was not thrilled to see her three best friends going out the door every day.
Fifth grade. Really? On the sad side, blowing me kisses is no longer his primary mission in life. On the plus side, he carefully chose out his own clothing, and none of it was made of nylon!
Where did this one come from? I don't know when this sassy cutie replaced my fat-cheeked cherub, but I have to say, I like this one quite a lot too.
Oh Emerson. How much more fun could you be? Right up until the last, Emerson gave me a good tight "kindergarten hug" every single day. Somehow I have a feeling that the "first grade" hugs will be pretty good too. But I sure will miss this little guy, and I think Sera might miss him even more!
We're still not awesome at looking at the camera and smiling at the same time, but close enough.
Note Addy's red eyes here, because too many pictures!
Yay! Though I had to beg, I got this one with their school in the background. Is that not the cutest school you ever saw?
Emerson in his new classroom (which he shares with one of his good friends from church . . . the girl)
Addy found some of her old friends in her classroom as well, along with a teacher she's super-excited about.
This is the kids' walk home from school. Even I'm jealous.
And then . . . at last . . . this girl got to start Joy School. Do you think she's excited? Oh, I think so.
No comments:
Post a Comment