Sera's Snowman Cake (not sure why I decided to set his hands on fire . . . )Theo's elecronic kit (he bought it himself and loves it)
Lots of indoor activities this month!
The girls in their Christmas dresses (finally)
The Conservatory where I teach music classes (the kids call it my "castle")
It's really cold in the winter here, but isn't it beautiful? 

Happy Birthday, Emerson!
4 comments:
hi brit-
thanks for your comments on the blog. it was nice to catch up on your family through the blogland. looks COLD there. You really do work in a castle! Looks like we all had a busy year so far with birthdays.
Ooo...your castle looks so Anne of Green Gables. It totally fits you. Love the cakes.
What a cute snowman cake, you are so creative!
I love seeing all the pictures. What fun-two birthdays. It is beautiful with all the snow. Jen M.
Post a Comment