Winter!
The magic of Christmas
Sera's favorite Christmas friends
Cutting down our own Christmas tree! At Temple Gardens Mineral Spa:
The best bath ever!
Warming up at the spa
Our favorite spot was outside, where the temperature was -30 or so, but the water was HOT-- We hopped out and ran around in the snow, then jumped back in!
It wore Sera right out . . .
. . . but not these guys!
Christmas Eve!
(I didn't do so well with Christmas day shots, though)
The best bath ever!
Warming up at the spa
Our favorite spot was outside, where the temperature was -30 or so, but the water was HOT-- We hopped out and ran around in the snow, then jumped back in!
It wore Sera right out . . .
. . . but not these guys!
Christmas Eve!(I didn't do so well with Christmas day shots, though)
2 comments:
It all sounds like so much fun. What a great Christmas! I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Time goes too fast. Reading this makes me miss the holidays all over again. I suppose we have a year to prepare for next Christmas!
You look great. I love the way that you write. It's so captivating.
Post a Comment