Monday, June 30, 2008

Parties and Excursions

Happy Birthday Theo!
The Birthday Haul (and the sibs who want to share it)
Space Aliens at Theo's party
This is the cabinet where Sera loves to hide . . . and play with potatoes and onions
Addy dressed up as Nim after we saw Nim's Island
Sera dressed up as . . . something--she did this herself
My little group at the Saskatchewan Royal Museum--
Theo and Justin are especially good friends
Growling back at the animatronic dinosaur

Here they are again (the dinosaur is in the background if you look close enough)

2 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

Denmark. How fun. And adults only, even better. So will you be in Utah during the family reunion? I love the space alien mask idea. Ryleigh's bday is this weekend. I think I might steal that idea but in a Dora theme. I'm glad to read updates. Sounds like life is good.

Grandma Shauna said...

Brit,
Just wanted to tell you what good kids you have. They were the best behaved kids at the reunion and it was fun to get to know them. Emerson and I had some great conversations.
Love, Aunt Shauna