I like your new pink background. Wow, you guys have been busy. I think it's great that Theo plays hockey. When I get a sec I'm going to read your book. I'm sure it's great!
Brittani, it's so fun to see you with FOUR kids. It's just a little surreal to me because it still seems like we should all little kids running around, and here we are with all these kids! I'm so glad you said hi on my blog because I totally lost track of you adn your sister's blogs and I need ot catch up. I'm so out of touch! It sounds like you are doing well. Thanks for the message about Emerson too. I do think Lucy is just a little slower to do things, but I want to make sure I cover all the bases. She really worries me some days and then I feel fine about her the next. Eighteen months and counting and still no walking! SHe jsut wants us to carry her around and build up oru arm muscles I guess! Sure love you guys! I'll put you on my igoogle thing so I can know when you update the blog. Love, Shawni
4 comments:
I like your new pink background. Wow, you guys have been busy. I think it's great that Theo plays hockey. When I get a sec I'm going to read your book. I'm sure it's great!
Brittani, it's so fun to see you with FOUR kids. It's just a little surreal to me because it still seems like we should all little kids running around, and here we are with all these kids! I'm so glad you said hi on my blog because I totally lost track of you adn your sister's blogs and I need ot catch up. I'm so out of touch! It sounds like you are doing well. Thanks for the message about Emerson too. I do think Lucy is just a little slower to do things, but I want to make sure I cover all the bases. She really worries me some days and then I feel fine about her the next. Eighteen months and counting and still no walking! SHe jsut wants us to carry her around and build up oru arm muscles I guess! Sure love you guys! I'll put you on my igoogle thing so I can know when you update the blog.
Love, Shawni
Post a Comment